Friday, December 30, 2005

My Friends in the SSF

I've been out of circulation--my friends in the System Security Force, the System Pigs, scooped me up in a raid and I've been pissing in the corner of a Blank Room ever since, getting beaten twice a day by a huge motherfucker they all called "Mongo" and generally fucked with.

Fucking cops. The worst of it is, they didn't even care about charging me with anything. They just used me for punching practice. They knew I was a nobody, they were just enjoying themselves.

I generally don't have anything against the Crushers, the uniformed cops that walked beats. They were just on the bottom of the pyramid like me--maybe a tick higher--and were just making their way. But after these two weeks I'm thinking, how could any man or woman work with those assholes, the officers, the System Pigs? They're pissing on their own race.

Oy vey, and I get back to my little scrap of the world and not only have the Monks doubled since I was scooped, but I lost my pathetic little apartment too. Shared it with six other desperate folks, and they couldn't wait for me to re-emerge. Thought I was dead. My small number of possessions sold, too, and that yen long gone. Shit. At least I can crash with Avery for a few nights, I think. Cates is a grouchy old man, but he's got a good side to him.

Be back when I'm on my feet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home