Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Salvation Through Eternity

I would like to thank everyone for reading this blog. I will no longer be updating it. As of a few weeks ago I willingly joined The Electric Church. I am now Brother Muller of the Gamma Brethren.

I have been saved. I now have eternity to contemplate my sin and work for salvation. It may be enough time. You will be long dead by the time I attain salvation, and you will die unsaved. Unless you do as I have done and study the Mulqer Codex and join The Electric Church.

Peace be with you. If you wish to seek my guidance, I will be happy to show you an endless trail of sunsets.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon Mahaffie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jon Mahaffie said...

please sir, I would be most gratified if you could tell me the key to eternal salvation and show me an endless trail of sunsets.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Rekidk said...

You have made a grave error. You fool! How could you side with them?

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is software Digeus Registry Cleaner I recommend to use this software when there are problems with windows system. I also recommend Windsty Tune Up Suite. It is the smartest way to solve computer problems.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keyword analysis is the prime skill to be leaning in your Nofollow career.

Now, you have nothing to hide, you have to validate on your own and manage
it? The main aim of the search engine.

my weblog :: seo firms

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home